Studying for an exam? Writing your thesis?
Do you feel like you deserve a sweet treat?
Here are 2 easy sweet recipes for the busy student.
Delectable Hot Chocolate drink for winter or late night
Time to prepare: 15 minutes
1. Boil/heat 1 Litter of milk + one box of sweet cream.
2. In a small pot or pan, heat up 4 spoons of sugar + vanilla sugar or vanilla. Stir it till it turns into caramel (becomes slightly brown and liquid).
3. Pour the milk on the caramel and stir carefully.
4. Turn off the heat
5. Break in one pack of dark chocolate (like extra flavor? Make it one and a half)
6. Stir till all the chocolate is melt
7. Enjoy your drink !
* You can add a shot of liqueur to the drink
* Didn’t finish the whole drink? Put it in the fridge and re-heat it tomorrow.
Time to prepare: 20 minutes
1. Mix in a bowl – 1 cup of self-raising flour (you can also use regular flour + 1 spoon of baking powder), one cop of sour cream/yogurt, quarter cup of milk, 1 egg, 2 spoons of sugar or vanilla sugar.
2. Heat up butter or oil on a pan
3. Use a soup ladle or a cup and pour on the pan a circle of the mixture with 1 centimeter thickness
4. When the pancake has a nice tan color , remove it from the pan.
* Spread jam/ peanut butter/honey on the pancake
* Add nuts/ coconut/ fruits on top
Enjoy your treats and good luck on the tests.